All products & services provided by Trixle Group Pty Ltd are subject to the following terms and conditions.
Provisions of Products & Services
Quotations and proposals provided by Trixle Group Pty Ltd are valid for thirty (30) days from date of issue.
Quotes and Proposals passed 30 days are subject to review and change.
We do not accept phone orders, due to the possibility of error. Orders can be placed by email, fax, in person, or through our website (should you require an order form, we can email or send you a copy). If your company requires all orders to be on official purchase order forms, this must be supplied before commencement of work.
Orders will only be processed when the customer confirms the artwork via email or fax.
Schedule will amend based on the artwork confirmation date.
Errors and Omissions
It is the customer's responsibility to check that the details on the Quotes/Orders/Tax Invoices are correct; Trixle Group Pty Ltd will not take responsibility for any error on the order.
We are happy to provide samples upon request. We do require samples to be returned to us within 14 days for a credit and in a saleable condition, no exceptions. Freight charges for samples will not be credited.
Trixle Group Pty Ltd will always supply an Artwork Approval sheet for you to review and approve prior to printing, decorating or manufacturing. You must examine the Artwork Approval form and check the proof carefully for errors, ranging from spelling to technical illustrations. Trixle Group Pty Ltd is not liable for errors and omissions once Artwork Approval has been approved. When you are satisfied with the final proof, you must sign in the area provided (if hardcopy), or convey explicit approval of electronically supplied proofs in writing (email, fax or mail). Any errors or exceptions must be noted in writing and returned with the proof to Trixle Group Pty Ltd for correction in accordance with these terms and conditions.
● Trixle Group Pty Ltd is not responsible for any discrepancies after artwork has been approved.
● Trixle Group Pty Ltd will not be liable for failure by the customer to ensure the artwork provided to Trixle Group Pty Ltd is correct.
● Any amendment made after artwork has been approved will incur minimum (or above) $60+GST administration fee.
All amendments are requested via email or fax, Trixle Group Pty Ltd will not accept any amendments verbally.
All prices are exclusive of GST and freight. All prices listed in any printed, published or online price list are subject to change without notice.
Trixle Group Pty Ltd may revise Quote.
Trixle Group Pty Ltd may amend a Quote before the order has been completed to take into account any rise or fall in the cost of performing the order and Trixle Group Pty Ltd shall notify the customer of such amendments, as soon as practicable thereafter. Upon Trixle Group Pty Ltd giving the customer notification of such amendments, the estimate shall be deemed to be the estimate for the purposes of these Terms and Conditions.
There could be price differences between order and invoice if amendment requested by the customer has been made after the initial quote, Trixle Group Pty Ltd will treat the price on the tax invoice as the finalised fee of this order.
The lead times vary depending on each individual job or project. We'll advise the lead time of your job/order accordingly. Delays in signing off artwork approval and changes may affect the lead time. Lead times do not include time in transit.
From time to time, we understand some orders must be performed urgently. Urgent Orders can be accommodated, however, any extraordinary expense must be passed on, we will advise you prior to commencement.
Progress, Cancellation and Termination
● Cancellation of an order must be communicated to Trixle Group Pty Ltd both by telephone and in writing (letter, fax or email).
● Where the order is cancelled at your request, any costs accrued by Trixle Group Pty Ltd over the deposit amount will be invoiced to you.
● A 10% charge of the total value of the original order will be made on all cancelled orders together with a $60+GST charge to
cover the administrative costs.
● Trixle Group Pty Ltd reserves the right to terminate a project and/or services where (i) there are outstanding invoices, or (ii) there is a
material breach of these terms and conditions.
Whilst Trixle Group Pty Ltd always aims to deliver exact quantities ordered, sometimes there may be slight variations in the quantity delivered due to the complex nature of the production process. We reserve the right to supply 2% over or under the amount ordered.
1. All deliveries are to be paid for by the client otherwise stated. Freight costs will vary depending on size of shipment and final destination.
2. Trixle Group Pty Ltd will not be held liable for products that are lost, damaged or delayed when delivered by post or courier.
3. Customer must ensure someone is available to receive the goods between 9am - 5pm of the target delivery date on the tax invoice.
If no one attends to receive the delivery, an extra fee will apply for any re-delivery/ re-direction/ awaiting fee.
If any additional delivery action takes place such as re-direction, customer is liable for the extra cost.
4. The target date on invoice is only an estimate delivery date of the goods.
Trixle Group Pty Ltd shall notify the customer when the goods are ready for collection.
Order/Invoice number must be provided at the time of pick up.
All goods received in damaged condition must be reported to Trixle Group Pty Ltd within 48 hours of receipt. Failure to adhere to this requirement may result in denial of credit. Please be sure that you have received all cartons you are signing for, and that none are damaged.
Returns & Refund Policy
Product(s) may be returned if they are deemed faulty or do not comply with the customer's instructions as per Artwork Approval. Our policy is to maintain 100% customer satisfaction. As such, we will promptly address any quality or branding issues with any product supplied by replacing that product or refunding the cost of the faulty product(s). The customer must notify Trixle Group Pty Ltd within 7 days of any faults or issues relating to the product or services supplied by us. Because we supply branded & customised products, it is the customer's responsibility to ensure they are ordering the correct product for the right purpose. If you need to evaluate a product before purchase, please order a sample at your cost. It is also the customer's responsibility to ensure they are happy with the selected branding option(s) or product before the product is branded. If products need to be returned please contact us by phone or email.
Trixle Group Pty Ltd have made every effort to display, as accurately as possible the colours of the products that appear on the website and any marketing material. However, as the actual colours customer see may be different, Trixle Group Pty Ltd cannot guarantee what you see is accurate.
1. you should request a physical print sample to ensure accurate print colours.
2. you should request a physical sample of any products you wish to purchase.
Trixle Group Pty Ltd will not be liable to the customer for any loss, however caused, of any data stored on disks, tapes, compact disks or other media supplied by the customer to Trixle Group Pty Ltd. Trixle Group Pty Ltd will not be responsible for storing any data on disks, tapes, compact disks or other media when the order has been completed. If Trixle Group Pty Ltd agrees to store such data, Trixle Group Pty Ltd may charge the customer for doing so.
If Trixle Group Pty Ltd and the customer agree, the customer is responsible for supplying materials or equipment for the purpose of the order:
1. The customer must supply sufficient quantities of materials to allow for spoilage, such quantity to be specified by Trixle Group Pty Ltd.
2. Trixle Group Pty Ltd will not normally count or check the material and if requested by the customer to do so may charge for
counting or checking.
3. Trixle Group Pty Ltd will not be responsible for any defects in the goods which are caused by defects in or the unsuitability of
materials or equipment supplied by customer.
4. Trixle Group Pty Ltd will not be liable for the damage, loss or destruction of any property of the customer in
Trixle Group Pty Ltd's possession,
unless the loss or damage is due to the failure of Trixle Group Pty Ltd to exercise due care and skill, in handling or storing the property.
5. Trixle Group Pty Ltd has no obligation to insure any property of the customer in Trixle Group Pty Ltd's possession.
The customer must pay the cost of any insurance arranged by Trixle Group Pty Ltd at the request of the customer.
Trixle Group Pty Ltd is under no circumstance liable in contract, tort (including without limitation, negligence or breach of statutory duty) or otherwise to compensate the customer for increased costs or expenses;
● Any loss of profit, revenue, business, contracts or anticipated savings;
● Any loss or expense resulting from a claim by a third party or;
● Any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage of any nature whatsoever, caused by Trixle Group Pty Ltd failure in completing the
order or to deliver the goods.
Trixle Group Pty Ltd have no liability to the customer in relation to any loss, damage or expenses caused by Trixle Group Pty Ltd's failure to complete the order or to deliver the goods as a result of fire, flood, tempest, earthquake, riot, civil disturbance, theft, crime, strike, lockout, breakdown, war, the inability of Trixle Group Pty Ltd's normal suppliers to supply necessary materials or any other matter beyond Trixle Group Pty Ltd's control.
Types of Payment Terms
Trixle Group Pty Ltd offer two (2) types of payment terms:
1. C.O.D. - A 50% deposit is required on placement of order with the balance paid prior to dispatch of goods.
Payments, including deposits, may be made by cash, cheque, direct bank transfer, or credit card (VISA and MasterCard only).
The order will not be processed until the customer pay Trixle Group Pty Ltd the total amount set out in the Quote or Order.
2. 30 Day Account (Trixle Group Pty Ltd approved account holders net 30 days) - The customer must, within 30 days of the
customer receiving a Trixle Group Pty Ltd invoice, pay to Trixle Group Pty Ltd the total amount set out in the invoice;
If Trixle Group Pty Ltd invoice specifies a different time for payment, then the customer shall pay the total amount set out in the invoice by that time.
Credit Accounts are only available to customers who have successfully completed Trixle Group Pty Ltd's Credit session. Limits on the amount of credit allowed will be established at the time of opening the account. Customers requesting credit must prove a good credit record or have established a frequent C.O.D. trading record at the discretion of Trixle Group Pty Ltd. If you would like an account application form, contact us or visit www.trixle.com.au.
● Goods will not be supplied to overdue accounts until such account is settled. Trixle Group Pty Ltd reserve the right to charge overdue
account fees, overdue accounts are charged at 7% per month, on a monthly basis.
● Credit facilities may be withdrawn on overdue accounts at Trixle Group Pty Ltd's discretion without notice;
● The Signatory/s will indemnify the supplier against, and agree to reimburse it for, any expenses it may incur in
recovering or attempting to recover payment from the Signatory/s of the amounts, which may from time to time be overdue.
These cost include legal, court, solicitors, debt collections agency commissions and fees.
Trixle Group Pty Ltd accepts payment made by cash, cheque, direct bank transfer, or credit card:
1. Payment by cash - Trixle Group Pty Ltd accept payment by cash.
2. Payment via credit card - Trixle Group Pty Ltd accepts VISA or MasterCard, 2% surcharge applies
(automatically applied to customers original invoice). Credit card details including card number, expiry date can
be forwarded via fax (+61 2 9707 1438), email (email@example.com), or in person
3. Payment via direct debit (EFT) - Trixle Group Pty Ltd requests customer to email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or
fax (+61 2 9707 1438) their bank transfer remittance with a receipt number, and attention it to "Accounts Receivable" as
soon as customer have paid to prevent unnecessary delays.
4. Payment via cheque (not recommended) - Trixle Group Pty Ltd will only process the order after the cheque has been cleared.
This may delay the production of customer's order.
If the customer cannot fulfil the payment time frame on the invoice:
● Goods may not be allowed to be picked up or dispatched; or
● The schedule will be amended by Trixle Group Pty Ltd and/or additional charges will apply; or
● Customers account will be suspended until paid up to date
Trixle Group Pty Ltd may charge interest at the interest rate on amounts not paid within the specified payment terms.
Advance and Progress Payments
● Trixle Group Pty Ltd may issue an invoice for the amount of the estimate before commencing the order, where Trixle Group Pty Ltd has not
previously carried out work for the customer or whereby, Trixle Group Pty Ltd considers it otherwise prudent to do so;
● Trixle Group Pty Ltd may request for part payments issued on one or more invoices for a proportion of the amount of the Quote
(the proportion to be at Trixle Group Pty Ltd's discretion) and require that proportion of the Quote, to be paid in advance of any
further work being done.
● If the order is suspended for more than 30 days at the request of the customer, or as a result of something for which the customer is
responsible for, Trixle Group Pty Ltd may issue an invoice for a particular sum (to be specified by Trixle Group Pty Ltd) for the
work already done and for other costs incurred by Trixle Group Pty Ltd (such as storage costs).
Disputes & Faults Claim
Disputes and or Faults claims must be submitted to Trixle Group Pty Ltd within 7(seven) business days of receipt of order.
Claims submitted after 7 (seven) business days, Trixle Group Pty Ltd has the right to refuse the claim.
1. The warranty claim must be submitted via Trixle Group Pty Ltd warranty claim form.
2. Claims not supported by photographs that clearly show the product, where and how it was installed or used,
Trixle Group Pty Ltd may not accept this claim.
3. If any of our products are delivered damaged or defective, then we shall not have any liability to you,
unless the customer notifies Trixle Group Pty Ltd in writing via email, of the problem
4. Trixle Group Pty Ltd shall not be liable in respect of any work done by third party(s).
If the customer wishes to cancel the job:
1. After proof sent - 50% of full artwork preparation fee must be paid
2. After artwork confirmation received - full artwork preparation fee must be paid
3. It is agreed we will supply your product in the specified time as stated above. If you cancel after signing this form,
cancellation fees may apply. Potential costs involved are artwork fees, set-up costs, restocking fee or full payment of
job if items have already been decorated. You won't be liable for cancellation fees if we don't have the item in stock or
we don't ship by the promised ship date
Any credits offer, if not being redeemed within 1 year (365 days) will become invalid.
Retention of Ownership
Until the customer has paid all sums outstanding in relation to the goods:
1. All goods remain the property of Trixle Group Pty Ltd and ownership of the goods do not pass on, until the account is paid in full.
2. If the goods are in the customer's possession, the customer shall hold the goods as trustee for
Trixle Group Pty Ltd and must store the goods so that they are clearly identifiable as the property of Trixle Group Pty Ltd.
3. Trixle Group Pty Ltd may call for and recover possession of the goods (for which purposes Trixle Group Pty Ltd employees or
agents may enter the customer's premises and take possession of the goods, without liability to the customer) and the
customer must deliver the goods to Trixle Group Pty Ltd, if so directed by Trixle Group Pty Ltd.
4. The customer may, in the ordinary course of the customer's business, sell the goods to a third party but:
5. The proceeds of sale to the third party shall be held by the customer as trustee for Trixle Group Pty Ltd and the
customer account to Trixle Group Pty Ltd for those sums.
The customer must pay to Trixle Group Pty Ltd any costs, expenses or losses incurred by Trixle Group Pty Ltd as a result of the customer's failure to pay to Trixle Group Pty Ltd, all sums outstanding from the customer to Trixle Group Pty Ltd (including, without limiting the generality of the obligation set out in this clause, any debt collection and legal costs).
1. Ownership and intellectual property rights in any works created by Trixle Group Pty Ltd remains with
Trixle Group Pty Ltd until payment has been received and cleared. When payment has been received and cleared,
ownership and intellectual property rights in the delivered work becomes yours. Works for the purpose of this clause
refers to any literary, artistic or dramatic work as defined in the Copyright Act 1968 (as amended).
2. Compliance with intellectual property rights legislation means you will obtain all necessary permissions, licenses or
any other authorisation to use copy, artwork, graphics, registered names, trademarks, patents, logos or any
other material you provide to Trixle Group Pty Ltd so that their use by Trixle Group Pty Ltd does not constitute an
unauthorised dealing within the meaning of the Copyright Act 1968 (as amended).
3. You must ensure all artwork and any other material you supply to Trixle Group Pty Ltd meets all relevant Australian
legal requirements, including but not limited to compliance with intellectual property rights legislation and/or statutory or
common law personal rights or artwork, copy or any other materials supplied by you.
Trixle Group Pty Ltd does not proof any material in the absence of agreement in writing to the contrary.
You must ensure supplied material is correct and up-to-date.
● All content included on this website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads,
data compilations, and software, is the property of Trixle Group Pty Ltd or its content suppliers and protected by Australian and
International Copyright laws.
● According to the Australian Copyright Act (1968), 'licensing of copyright is subject to a mutual agreement made between
client and designer'. Copyright will remain property of Trixle Group Pty Ltd till such agreement is in place.
As part of Trixle Group Pty Ltd Terms and Conditions, the copyright license is automatically released to the client on receipt of final payment
for the commissioned work.
● Trixle Group Pty Ltd reserves the right to use all artwork produced for the purposes of promoting Trixle Group Pty Ltd in print,
publication or website, unless explicitly denied to do so by client in writing.
● Copyright in all artistic and literary works authored by Trixle Group Pty Ltd shall be the property of Trixle Group Pty Ltd.
● Warrants that the customer has copyright in or a license to authorise Trixle Group Pty Ltd to reproduce, all artistic and literary works
supplied by the customer to Trixle Group Pty Ltd for the purposes of the order and the customer hereby expressly authorises
Trixle Group Pty Ltd to reproduce all and any of such works for the purposes aforesaid.
● Hereby indemnifies and agrees to keep indemnified Trixle Group Pty Ltd against all liability, losses or expenses incurred by
Trixle Group Pty Ltd in relation to or in any way directly or indirectly connected with any breach if copyright or of any right in relation to
copyright in such literary and artistic works supplied as aforesaid, and;
● Artwork, images and copy supplied by the customer, will be the customer's own responsibility. Trixle Group Pty Ltd will take no
responsibility for copyright issues regarding such artwork, images and copy.
The customer is responsible for all trademarks, service mark, and copyright.
● Trixle Group Pty Ltd makes no warranties or representations about the fitness or suitability of a proposed design, product, or service. It is your responsibility to ensure that any service or solution proposed by Trixle Group Pty Ltd meets your requirements.
● Trixle Group Pty Ltd and its employees and agents will not be liable for any losses, losses to profit or damage to goodwill, nor any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages incurred directly or indirectly out of products and services provided by Trixle Group Pty Ltd.
By accessing the website, the customer is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their account and password and for restricting access to their computer, and the customer agrees to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under their account or password. BSAUS reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at their sole discretion.
The website being updated as often as is practicable, but information can change rapidly and no member of Trixle Group Pty Ltd guarantees its accuracy at any time. Trixle Group Pty Ltd are not liable for any loss incurred from relying on this website, including data corruption from downloads. Information on the website is not financial advice - customer should obtain advice before making any decisions based on the information found on this website.
Trixle Group Pty Ltd have detailed a range of products and prices available. Although the prices are correct at the time of printing, they are indicative only, as prices and stock may vary from printed to online advertising. Trixle Group Pty Ltd advise customers to contact our Office for further information about prices and product availability.
By accessing this website, you agree to these terms and acknowledge reading them.
● Trixle Group Pty Ltd does not take responsibility for the websites of other organisations, whether or not linked, or any device used to
access or views the website.
● Trixle Group Pty Ltd does not accept any responsibility for price variations or errors, availability or quality of products.
No responsibility is accepted by Trixle Group Pty Ltd for the accuracy of any statement or advice contained in the text or
advertisements or the accuracy of any prices quoted.
● Trixle Group Pty Ltd website has been prepared under Australian law. Nothing it states constitutes an offer of securities,
or an invitation to subscribe for securities, enter into any legal agreement or exercise any rights in relation to the offering of any
financial product, or amount to a solicitation for any business.
If customer wishes to be entitled to Trixle Group Pty Ltd promotions and specials, customer has to quote the promo code prior to placing their order. Trixle Group Pty Ltd retains the final right to offer promotional offers or specials if promo code is provided after artwork has been confirmed.
1. Trixle Group Pty Ltd needs not commence work until the quote has been accepted by the customer.
2. The customer may accept the quote by instructing in writing for Trixle Group Pty Ltd to commence work.
3. Acceptance by the customer of the quote will constitute acceptance by the customer of these Terms and Conditions.
Last Updated: 15th February 2016