Digital print full colour One Way Vision Vinyl with added protection of an optically clear laminate.
Perforated vinyl (micro holes in the vinyl) with adhesive back. This also includes an optically clear laminate that protects the print against UV Rays and abrasion. Extending the life of the vinyl by a few years. The optically clear laminate allows maximum clarity possible with the laminate and at the same time the added benefits of prolonging the life of the vinyl.
A great way to advertise on your glass window whilst maintaining outside visibility and light. It also allows for partial privacy as the film makes it difficult to see inside your shop or office during the day.
Our Guarantee - 1 Year Workmanship
This Product is recommended for
- Window graphics, Point of Sale graphics on wndows, shop fronts, office glass, building glass
- 7 years indoor graphics application
- 3 year outdoor graphics application
- Flat surface only application
- Outdoor rated vinyl up to 2 years UV and water resistant
- Photographic print quality at 720dpi
- Polymeric vinyl
- Maximum printing width: 1340mm, up to 50 metres
- The price is calculated on square metre basis - use the calculator below to determine how many square meters is required for your job
- This price is for supply only
Note:If you require our professional installation service for this sticker's (highly recommended for stickers larger then 1000mm in height/width), we will need more information from you to provide an accurate quote on installation charges.There are many factors and variables in getting the right installation price for you. We will contact you to get more detail of the site and location the sign needs to be installed to. If you are unsure, we may have to do a site visit to determine what is involved. We will quote this seperately once we get all the infomation we need. Below are some questions we need you to answer:
- Where is the sign being installed?
- Height of sign location to be installed?
- Are there any restrictions that can affect the installation? (eg difficult access, no daytime work allowed)