Digital Print full colour SAVS Standard with Gloss/Matte Lamination and mount to 3mm Aluminium Composite Panel (0.30).
Maximum impact, light weight and Rigid. Premium aluminium composite panel that can be grooved and folded, designed for long term life 5+ Years
This Product is recommended for
- Outdoor sign, awning signage, 3D fold signs, wall signage, departmental signage, directional signage, corporate signs
|0-1 sqm||1-2 sqm||2-3 sqm||3-5 sqm||5-15 sqm||15-25 sqm||25+ sqm|
Full Sheet Print & Mount (2440x1220mm) $420+GST (Buy in bulk & save, contact us for pricing)
- Outdoor rated vinyl up to 4 years UV/water resistant on polymeric vinyl
- Photographic print quality at 720dpi
- 0.3 aluminium skin suitable for groove and fold
- Straight finish edges to your size requirements
- Maximum printing size on 1 sheet: 2440x1220mm (1 Piece/Sheet). For larger sizes, panel joins required)
- The price is calculated on square metre basis - use the calculator below to determine how many square meters is required for your job & indicative price
- This price is for supply only
- Minimum Price $40.00+GST
Due to the many variable factors relating to these print panels with size/quantity/joins/artwork. We do not offer online ordering for this, send us an email and we'll price it up.
Notes:If you require our professional installation service, we will need more information from you to provide an accurate quote on installation charges.There are many factors and variables in getting the right installation price for you. We will contact you to get more detail of the site and location the sign needs to be installed to. If you are unsure, we may have to do a site visit to determine what is involved. We will quote this seperately once we get all the infomation we need. Below are some questions we need you to answer:
- Do you need our installation service/delivery or are you picking up these panels?
- Where is the sign being installed?
- Height of sign location to be installed?
- Are there any restrictions that can affect the installation? (eg difficult access, no daytime work allowed)