Digital print full colour Standard Vinyl in gloss or matte laminate with contour cutting to shape.
This decal comes with a grey backing adhesive to aid block out any unwanted text/colour/design coming through the decal.
Contour cut vinyl is the best way to display your logo/design with a custom die-cut shape around the design. Looks much better then your traditional boring square cut vinyl.
You can have round corners, custom die-cutting shape of your decal, individual cut-out letters of the vinyl
Shape Contour-Cut: means that we can cut along a general shape of your image and cut along the new border. When producing shape contour-cut decals, we print and cut around the shape of your design leaving up to 10mm border.
Exact Contour-Cut: means that each decal is custom cut precisely along the shape of your design so the decal will have no visible background or bordering spaces. Your exact contour-cut decals will come to you masked and ready for easy installation.
- Up to 7 years indoor graphics application
- Up to 4 year outdoor graphics application
- Adhesive: Grey
- Photographic print quality at 720dpi
- Maximum printing width: 1300mm, up to 2 metres
- The price is calculated on square metre basis - use the calculator below to determine how many square meters is required for your job
- This price is for supply only
Note:If you require our professional installation service for this sticker's (highly recommended for stickers larger then 1000mm in height/width), we will need more information from you to provide an accurate quote on installation charges.There are many factors and variables in getting the right installation price for you. We will contact you to get more detail of the site and location the sign needs to be installed to. If you are unsure, we may have to do a site visit to determine what is involved. We will quote this separately once we get all the information we need. Below are some questions we need you to answer:
- Where is the sign being installed?
- Height of sign location to be installed?
- Are there any restrictions that can affect the installation? (eg difficult access, no daytime work allowed)